Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Greetings!

Hello my friends and welcome back!
I've been so wrapped up in craft show creating, DT creating and Thanksgiving preparations that I just needed to take a moment for a little ME time and create a little something for some of the challenges I enjoy taking part in.  
Today's card is for the current challenge at Impression Obsession which is Christmas Greetings.  I don't have as many IO dies as I would like (working on that problem) but I went through those I had and thought a winter scene (at least in my mind) depicts the holiday time of year so this is what I created.

 
The Impression Obsession dies I have used today are:
Fence Trio - DIE034-U
Small Deer - DIE117-C
Fir Trees - DIE084-V

I have grown to love creating 'scenic' cards ... especially for the GUYS ... which can be very difficult to create a card for!  These particular die cuts are PERFECT for that situation!

My background design paper is a scrap from my stash and the snow was created by simply tearing scraps of white card stock.  I used a white gelly roll pen to create 'snow' on the trees and fencing.

Okay, play time is over ... back to business!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  Hope you found inspiration!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.